Company: TOM WOOD AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in automotive sales. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Sales Representative with Tom Wood Nissan may be for you. The Tom Wood Group is positioned for strong retail growth. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today!
• Gain in-depth knowledge of Nissan vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
• Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
• Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
• Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
• Support on-line customers through our sales office
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
• Must have at least 2-5 years prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
• Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Must possess the ability to "close"
• Professional Appearance
While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job as the situation arises. EEOC. Drug free workplace.